Businesses can purchase Gift Vouchers for their employees as a bonus and incentive.
An Indian Head Massage treatment is the perfect gift for your stuff, as it will make them feel treated with respect and a caring attitude, as well as taken care of in their physical well-being. This in turn will produce tremendous positive effects on their productivity at work.
How much is a gift voucher?
Gift vouchers are £35 and entitle the redeemer to a full hour Indian Head Massage in the Therapists premises in Oxford. (Note that the cost for a full hour Indian Head Massage treatment when purchased through other providers is typically around £49, making this voucher particularly cost-effective!)
How it works:
- You choose how many vouchers you wish to purchase, and you contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or using the contact form, mentioning the number of vouchers you’d like to buy for your staff
- You pay us by direct online bank transfer or by credit card or cheque.
- The vouchers are posted out pronto. Either directly to you, or directly to them (in which case, you might want to tell us a few words you want us to send to them in the package, so they know who it came from!).
- Your chosen recipient gets the voucher(s), with full redemption details on the reverse, and are very happy.
- Your chosen recipient books his or her therapy session by contacting the Therapist
- Their therapist arranges a mutually agreeable time at their premises in Oxford.
- The therapeutic session goes brilliantly. They thank you lots and lots for such a wonderful and thoughtful present.
- You decide to make a booking for yourself too, as you want to feel the way they feel!
I understand that my details will NOT be passed on to anyone else without my permission. I understand that Gift Vouchers can only be used in payment towards the cost of treatments with the Lotus Energy Healing therapists.Vouchers must be redeemed by the date of expiration (normally 6 months from the date of purchase) after such time they become invalid.